Privacy information pursuant to articles. 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Fini Production LLC
1200 Woodycrest Ave apt 2G
10452 New York, NY
Personal data processed, purpose and legal basis of the processing
The Site collects some Personal Data from Users. This data will only be used to contact the user to provide the information he has requested and/or to send him specific offers based on his needs in the context of FINI DANCE NEW YORK activities.
The personal data processed by us are:
A) name, surname, email address, age and telephone number.
This data is processed in order to provide you with the Service (as defined above). The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the Service requested by you.
No form of automated decision-making process is envisaged which would have legal effects on the interested party.
Categories of personal data not obtained from the interested party
The personal data not obtained through insertion by the interested party are exclusively the IP addresses contained in the access logs to the Site
Methods of treatment and conservation
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, in compliance with the provisions of the art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) regarding security measures, by specifically appointed individuals and in compliance with the provisions of the articles. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for necessary communications which may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations. .
Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could provide the data controller with data that can be classified as “particular categories of personal data” and that is data that reveal “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the person’s health or sexual life or sexual orientation”. These categories of data may be processed only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in written form at the bottom of this information.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the interested party may exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- object to processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
The interested party can exercise his rights at any time by writing an email to the address email@example.com
The Site uses technical navigation or session cookies which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site (they are stored on the user’s terminal until the browser is closed). These cookies are used to the extent strictly necessary to provide the Service. They guarantee adequate use of the Site and allow the user to navigate and use services and options. Their use goes beyond further purposes and these cookies are installed directly by the owner and manager of the Site (they therefore fall into the category of first-party or proprietary cookies).
For the installation of the aforementioned cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation and art. 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments. (Privacy Code).
Technical cookies can be deactivated through the browser settings (as indicated below).
The Site does not have other types of cookies.
How to disable cookies on the Site by configuring your browser
It is possible to manage preferences relating to cookies through the options provided by your browser. Below are links that inform the user on how to disable cookies for the most used browsers:
it is also possible to manage or deactivate cookies through the portal http://www .youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte